Friday, December 3, 2010

~~ Another awesome swap~~ Christmas goodies..




~` I know it's been a while since I posted anything....I have been busy making things for Christmas...yikes which is 22 days away...omg I cannot believe it...wow this year is almost over....I did have time to do a swap with Kim from "swap it" on facebook..be sure to check it out - she has awesome swaps every month.. and she makes awesome handmade items @ Kim's Whims also on facebook.. -I had her in my ornament swap and these are the awesome ornaments that she made me..
Love them Kim!!!
a prim tree, stocking, heart ornament, bird, and poinsettia's...omg I just love them all.....Thanks Kim :)
"Happy Holidays" to all my prim friends.....
.May your holidays be filled with love and laughter...!!

DW

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe another year has come and almost gone! Your swap goodies are awesome! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts